I think that we all are a complex mix of things/qualities/weaknesses. I have had a dominant personality for years, and could be the "commanding" kind even as a kid. At the same time, I can be very quiet and devoted to my personal goals (such as studies, artistic creations...) or my close ones (family, friends, and of course my fiancé) because I am very protective of them. Do I have issues in my own life? Of course, and having my dominant personality can make it very hard for me to accept help and support, though not simply because I think I am "better than that" (I'm not that arrogant) but because in my dominant/protective aspect, I want to be the strong and protective one to take care of what is mine.

Having met Keltar, and someone who is *that* similar to me also made me even more comfortable in being the way I was, and working on getting better and rid of my issues, even though I have a long way ahead. So all in all I believe that we all have different aspects, that can also change depending on the situation, as while we have our "inner core" personality wise, I believe that we all adjust to the sphere (personal, work...) we are behaving in.