Quote Originally Posted by Xmaster1 View Post
I really never expected to find someone in real life that would enjoy having me do the things I longed to do. When the (pre) internet came along, I started finding like minded people and a whole new world opened up. Maybe because my first experiences were online, I enjoy it as much or even more at times than real life encounters. It is a very different dynamic. I envy some of the people here who can explain things so elegantly, I always feel like I write too much and say too little. Every dom is different, every sub a unique treasure and I so love learning from all of them.
I really appreciated this comment-I know that lots of people prefer real life but, perhaps because most of my education on BDSM has come from online, I feel more comfortable, at least initially, with the online dimension.

I started relatively late compared to some of the previous posters. I didn't realize I had dominant tendencies until my first real girlfriend and I started fooling around, at fourteen. I'll never forget the feeling of absolute control that came over me the first time she sucked my cock, especially when she looked up with a beautiful look in her eyes, the look of someone desperate to please her man. At first it freaked me out how much I enjoyed being on top and being served, but over the years I've gradually accepted that it's just a part of who I am, and has become a more important part as time goes on.