Do you get an erection at night when you dream? Do you wake up with a "morning woody"? If so then the problem likely isn't physical. If you don't, 98% of the time such symptoms are benign but aggravating. You're a little young for a loss of testosterone...BUT losing a job will likely signal a loss of confidence and at least some (if not a lot) depression. THAT can trigger a drop in testosterone. Combine the two and ... SO, change the venue - different room, go outside, spontaneous sex somewhere a bit edgy. Your profile states that you're a switch; let her take charge for a while. Make sure she understands that it ISN'T her fault...but she can make a contribution to the cure. You need confidence as well as desire. Losing the job is certainly hard on confidence. (I've been unemployed for two years, believe me I know. I'm also at the age that virtually no one will hire me. And I don't want to be a greeter at Wally World!) Anxiety over many things, including performance, can lead to a vicious spiral as 13'sBK stated. Have your honey tie you up and tease you for a few hours (maybe most of a day); then have her finish by sitting on your face and giving you a blowjob. If it doesn't work, have her come to my place and do it to me, I'll critique her style and give a few pointers.