Ok I need some help to see the other side of things here.

There's this girl who expressed a curiosity in trying some light ropework (hands and feet) so me and my play partner went to dinner with her at a restaurant of her choice to discuss things.

We invited her back to our place to try some of it out, she agreed.

When we got back to our place, she asked to see all our toys so, of course we pull out the toy chest and she gets to take a look at all our floggers, rope, canes etc.

long story short, we tried to make it abundantly clear that "we want to know what you are and are not comfortable with and let us know if there's anything you do not want to do"

so last night we had tied and untied her hands and feet, given her a back and front massage and pulled her pants down to her knees with a lot of heavy petting and cuddling. I recall asking lots of times if she was ok with us doing things (are you ok with taking off your shirt? are you ok with your pants coming down?)

She often remarked about how she "could just fall asleep like this" and was smiling and happy the whole night... when it came time to leave she said "next time let's do xyz"

When we drove her home, she asked for a hug from the both of us and when my partner put up a message on fb saying "I had a great night with girl A and girl B" she 'liked' the post and replied with " "

an hour later she posts "I'm shaking in fear" and the next morning she sends me several txt messages remarking about how we're both perverts, that she hates us, that she's bad at expressing herself, that we dug up bad memories of when she was assaulted, that we never asked her anything first, called us selfish...

I don't know what to do in this situation... we're never playing with her again, that's for certain. But what happened? I'm really at a loss...