It was'nt the best job one could hope for ,but it was a job .I had been hired by Northern Stores Inc. ,they had stores spread through out the far north ,they could be better described as trading outposts.The stores stocked staples for which the trappers would bring there beaver pelts to trade ,and of course buy most anything they wanted with with plain old cash.
i had jsu finished getting my degree from university and had been applying for work when the add caught my eye .The one drawback was perhaps that I would have to live with the store manager and his family .As it turned out ,the family was a man and his wife .
We landed on a lake with only one house ,and that was putting it loosely,it was a log cabin with a couple of out buildings .The pilot had a bit of a smirk when he said ,see you in a month.
There where a couple waiting ,they greeted me with smiles ,saying how glad they where to see me .After unloading the supplys ,watching the plane take off .it hit me how alone we where ,and how I didn't even know these people whom I had committed to live for a year ,but the Northern Co. wouldnt just let anybody run one of their stores ,they would be well vetted ,wouldnt they?
Sue and Len introduced them selves ,I had been told about them by the personal dept.,both college educated very nice people I was assured ..
We hauled the supplys to the building that doubled as the store then went to the house .My first surprise was that it was one room ,albeit seperated by curtains .I was shown my "bedroom" a 8 by 10 part of the cabin with curtains around it ,another part right next to it was sue and lens room then a table close to a wood stove with cupboards on the walls .
Its very primitive but you will soon get used to ,we do have a generater the run the lights , the radio so we can stay in contact with the outside world should an emergency arise Sue explained .
she was a very good looking woman of around thirty guessed and len was a huge man standing well over 6 feet and i guessed about 240 pounds ,but all muscle and bone with a nice smile ahoe let his wife do most of the talking .
The "bathroom" was an outdoor biffy ,which Sue said with a laugh makes you do your buisiness in a hurry in the winter and the shower was outside made from a water tank on a platform .We shower outside in the summer ,but we do have one inside for the cold weather ,but mostly in the winter we sponge bath she explained.
Ok I thought so far so good ,I had always liked camping so this was more like a camping adventure .The day was busy with being shown all the chores and before knew it dinner was on the table .It was lights out very early ,as the generater was used sparingly .AS I settled into the comfy bed ,the sound of giggling and ssshhh she can hear us made me all of a sudden very much awake .then moer giggling and well she had better get used to it .
More noises of love making then the squeik of bed springs and moans that grew louder and louder .Sue yelling dont stop dont stop amde me want to run out ,but where to go and so I spent the first night listening to her urging him to " fuck me ,fuck me" ram the that big cock into my cunt and a lot more of the same
.I wondered waht I had gotten myself into