Just wanted to share this fond memory.

i had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after our late breakfast; my collar and cuffs were still locked on so i went to find Sire to ask Him to take them off so i could take a bath.
i walked into His bedroom and asked Sire if He would remove the cuffs. He picked up His keys from the desk and tossed them to me. All my life i have had this unreasonable fear of catching keys because i think they are going to stab me in the hand. This time was no different and just as they were about to hit my hand i flinched and they flew right past me to land on the floor. As i hurried to pick them up i heard Sire's incredulous voice, "You dropped My keys." i had just grabbed them from the floor when i felt Sire's hand fisted in my hair, pulling me to my feet, and shoving me face down on the edge of the bed. He immediately began spanking my ass as He leaned over me and said, "When I throw something to you, you will catch it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sire," i replied as the tears began forming in my eyes.

Again He grabbed me by the hair, this time shoving me to the floor, "Get your ass down there." i knew what He wanted and immediately sank into the ichi position. "What is wrong with this picture?" He asked. i hurriedly began undressing. "you sure are taking your time with that." He said. i moved faster, stripping my clothes off and then dropping back into ichi.

Holding His keys in my palms, presented to Him, i asked, "Sire will You please remove Your collar from around Your slave’s neck?"

"Just the collar?" He asked.

"Will You please remove Your cuffs as well Sire?" i asked, mentally kicking myself. i should have known that already without being reminded.

"Up." i hurriedly sat up and held the keys out to Him. He took the keys then pulled His shorts off revealing His rock hard cock, "Here take care of this while I unlock you." i love having Sire's cock in my mouth and was all too happy to have it there again. In my eagerness to feel His cock pressed against the back of my throat i gagged myself on His piercing. He just put it back in yesterday after months of having it out. Sucking his cock with the piercing is far different from doing it without, something that i had temporarily forgotten. i could feel Sire unlocking the collar and removing it from my neck as i was enjoying the feel of His cock sliding in and out of my mouth. He said, "Kiss." So i pulled back enough to kiss the collar. "Continue." And i was sucking His cock again.

Sire began backing toward the center of the room, "Don't let go," He said. i felt like a gangly puppy as i crawled on my knees with my hands behind my back, trying my hardest not to let His cock come out of my mouth. i didn't want to know what would happen if i let go, so it was with great relief (on my part) that we reached the center of the room. Sire kicked my knees to make sure that they were spread as far apart as they would go. Then He pulled His cock out of my mouth and adjusted my arms. He said, "This is your new position."

"Yes Sire."

"you will remember it."

My stomach muscles clenched up in excitement. i absolutely love when He speaks to me in that commanding tone. The one that clearly indicates 'Or else'. my voice was breathy as i replied, "Yes Sire."

He walked behind me and i could hear Him messing with the toy bag. When He stepped back beside me He placed a cane against my left breast. With one quick movement He left a stripe that elicited a yelp from me. my eyes began to water. Then quickly He left a matching one on the right breast. Tears began to slide down my cheeks as He shoved His cock back into my mouth. "I love your tears," He said. i could hear the satisfaction in His voice. The tone and the words made my heart ache with love, which made the tears flow even faster.

Again He stepped back, cane still in hand, this time it landed on my inner thigh with a quick scream on my part. This hurt so much more than the breast, as the skin is so much more tender. Again i screamed when He left a matching mark on my other thigh. Now the tears were pouring down my cheeks, as i attempted to breathe through the pain. He shoved His cock back in my mouth. "I love your pain," He said, "It gives Me so much pleasure."

i attempted to say, "Yes Sire," around the cock in my mouth.

"Hurting you turns Me on so fucking much."

Again i tried to say, "Yes Sire."

He again pulled His cock out of my mouth and stepped back, "Ichi." i quickly sank into the correct position. "Ni." i switched positions, completely focused on His voice. i knew then what He was doing. It had been so long since He put me through all of my positions and i was terrified that i was going to forget something. Again i heard His command, and again i changed positions. My mind was trying to stay focused on what i knew was coming next, yet at the same time, as He said the word my body reacted as if from memory and as my body moved to the new position my mind would catch up and go 'oh right, that's what it is.' Then He said, "Hatchi" and as i began to moved i faltered. i couldn't remember where my hands were supposed to be. So i simply let my body guide me, and when i stopped moving He said, "No" and whacked my ass with the cane a few times. I cried out in pain and moved my hands to the correct position, tears streaming down my face.

When He was done putting me through all my positions He made me stand. His hand moved between my legs and began rubbing my already wet pussy. My breathing quickly became ragged. i could hear the satisfaction in His voice when He said, "You are such a slut"

"Yes Sire," came the breathy reply.

"You get turned on so easily by Me." His hand continued moving over my clit.

"Yes Sire."

"All I have to do is touch you."

"Yes Sire."

"Look at you."

"Yes Sire." i looked into His eyes and the pleasure He was building in me took a giant leap.

"Breathe in your ear." i began to lose control as He indeed spoke those words in my ear, His voice sounding so rough and sexy.

my body began trembling as i tried to hold back the orgasm He had been building in me. "Yes Sire"

"Bite you." He did. "Pull your hair" He did. "Hurt you." He did. "Choke you." His hand slipped around my neck and squeezed and i completely lost it.
"Please Sire," i begged, my breath catching in my throat. i could hear myself whimpering.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum Sire." OMG! i can't hold still, i feel like i'm about to fall over. "Please Sire. Please may i cum?" i want so badly to hear His voice say The Word. And then He did. As soon as i hear it i let that small bit of control go and almost fell to the ground as that first orgasm rushed through my body.

Somehow i managed to remain standing. As my breathing slowed His fingers kept moving. i whimpered as He continued to rub my now very tender flesh. He chuckled, "You're sensitive arn't you?"

"Yes Sire," i breathed.

"We are going to keep going........until maybe 12:00. Do you know what time it is now?"

At this point my mind was totally over come with pleasure and i thought 'are you kidding me?' i didn't have a single coherent thought in my head and i was supposed to know what time it was? i glanced around the room, but i couldn't get my eyes to focus on the clock. "No Sire," i finally say.

"It's 11:27." A part of me got excited and another part of me got scared. Then i got distracted by the next orgasm that He was quickly building within me and i forgot to be scared.

i was so overwhelmed by emotions and physical feelings from this point on that it's very hard to focus on the details.

i remember begging to cum over and over; and being granted permission. i remember screaming in pleasure. i remember His voice calling me His fucking slut. His whore. His slave. And as He made me repeat the words back to Him i could feel the orgasms getting more and more intense. i remember Him saying, "What are you?"

"i'm You're fucking slut whore slave, Sire."

"Yes you are." He would say, "That is the answer you are to give every time I ask."

"Yes Sire."

i remember falling against Him as another orgasm rocked my body and He snapped, "Don't touch me." Through my haze of pleasure i managed to stand on my own two feet. i remember needing to cum so badly that i was begging over and over so rapidly that i'm not sure i was even giving Him a chance to respond, but i certainly heard Him when He again said The Word that always ends my suffering and gives me great pleasure.

Then as yet another orgasm was building to a torturous peak and i was again begging for release, i instead heard Him say, "Who is he?"

i opened my eyes and tried to understand what He was talking about. i simply couldn’t get my mind to focus on His words and form a logical thought out of them. my speech was slurred as i tried to answer, but instead ended up saying, "i don't.......what?......i don't know what You're talking about."

He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at Him. "The guy you are always thinking about. Who is he?"

Then i had the first clear thought since we had begun all this. And that thought was 'You son of a bitch!' Grrr!!! Several weeks ago i sent Sire a text message that said something about me being very happy and very much in love. He responded with 'Who is he?" i laughed and sent back 'i'll never tell'. He said, 'want to bet?'. And since then He has been occasionally doing things to try to get me to say this 'guys' name. But i had been withstanding the pain and refusing to tell Him.

So there i was barley standing. Needing to cum so badly. Knowing that to cum without permission is a punishable offense. My eyes even darted to the punishment paddles hanging on the wall above our bed. i didn't consider risking it, but i was aware of them all the same. Then there was His sexy intoxicating voice in my ear, "You know you want to tell Me." i shook my head and cried out in frustration. "Just tell Me his name." i refused to look at Him. "I know it's Me you think about all the time. All you have to do is say so and this will end." i was so over come with what He was doing to me that i had my hands over my face crying hysterically. Wanting to beg Him to stop. To just please stop touching me. "I can do this all day. My hand is not the least bit tired." Then He starts rubbing His hard cock against me, "Just tell me it's me. I know it is." i was trying to stand still, and failing miserably. "You'll feel better if you tell Me" i knew i shouldn't move away, but i just couldn't take it anymore. i stepped back away from Him and felt the relief as His hand was pulled away from my aching clit. He grabbed me by the hair and said, "Get your ass back over here." His voice was so serious as He growled in my ear, "you do NOT move away from Me!" His hand was immediately back to torturing me and i just wanted it to stop. i didn't even want to cum anymore, i just wanted it to stop! Then He said the one thing that broke me. “It’s 11:43, I think we are going to keep doing this until 12:15. It’s only another half hour. you can keep going that long right?” Immediately my hope that this would soon be over was gone as i realized that He was just going to keep adding time until i snapped. i remember shaking my head back and forth as in my mind i was thinking ‘NO!’ i didn’t want to tell Him, but i also didn’t want to keep going. i was thinking ‘no’ about the entire situation, not just the time. my mind had lost the ability to handle any of it. i refused to look at Him. my crying increased dramatically. i had absolutely no control left at this point. i collapsed against Him, crying loudly, sobbing incoherently, "It's You! It's You! Please stop. It's You."

He hugged me to Him and i could hear the smile in His voice as He said, "I knew it was Me." He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me against His body, holding me while i continued to cry loudly.

When i started to calm down He said, "Do you want to know something?" i nodded as i continued to cry. He said, "It's you too. You're the one I think about all the time. You're the one who makes My cock hard when I'm sitting at work thinking about you. You're the one I love. It's always you." So of course i cried even harder, and He held me even tighter.

When my crying slowed down He stood up, bent me over the bed, and pushed His cock into my very wet pussy. i almost came again just from the feel of Him sliding so deep inside me. This was the first time i had felt Him with the piercing, in several months. I had forgotten how good it feels. i remember saying, "You're cock feels so good Sire."

He said, "You like that don't you?"

"Yes Sire."

"You missed the piercing didn't you?"

"Yes Sire."

"What are you?"

"You're My fucking slut whore slave," He confirmed. Then He smacked my ass as He continued fucking me. "What are you?"

"Keep saying it." So i did, and each time i said it, i got even more excited. In no time at all i was begging to cum again. He said, "No. You will not cum until i am ready." i whimpered and tried my hardest to hold the orgasm back as He continued fucking me, continued to make me want it even worse. Then i heard that wonderful word, and in His tone i could hear His own pleasure as He began cumming inside me and that sent me over the edge. Screaming out my pleasure. As the orgasm faded i collapsed to the bed, completely exhausted. i could feel Sire's hands rubbing my back, His cock still inside me. "Good girl," He said. And i began crying again. It is always such an emotional release to hear His tender words after He has put my body through something so hard to endure.

He pulled out of me and said, "Climb up on the bed."

i slowly climbed up the bed and lay down, my mind was completely gone, i was barely aware of my surroundings. Sire stretched out beside me rubbing His hand up and down my body. i can remember saying, "Thank You Sire."

We lay there for a few minutes talking. Well, Sire talked, i mumbled. Then He got me a drink and ran me a bath. i love knowing that as rough as we sometimes get while we're playing, Sire is always going to be there to pull me back together when we are done. He is always going to be there to love me. He is always going to be there to hurt me. Grins What more could a slave ask for?

Some girls have all the luck.