The title says a lot. We are a poly household made up of The Master, his slave(who is a switch), and her boy.

Sire and I both work outside the home and my boy is a full time student who does not live with us. There are many reasons that we are seeking someone to join us as a live in slave, but the first reason was simply because we have so much love and happiness in our lives and we want to share.

Sire wants to have a second slave, for the obvious reasons, and I would love to have another girl in the family. Someone who can be my best friend, but also someone who has the desire and ability to run the household. Doing it all myself while working full time and keeping up with my martial arts training is really overwhelming.

Ideally we would like someone who is close enough to Austin that spending a lot of time together prior to you moving in would be an option. We take this very seriously, we have not jumped on the first girl to come our way and we would rather pick no one than pick the wrong one.

There are a lot of rules, discipline, and protocol within our house. If you truly have the desire to be owned, then Sire has the desire and ability to make you feel owned. He does not want a brat, although someone with a vibrant personality would be great. 18 -35 age range would be best, but if you are 18 then you better have a lot of life experience, we really want someone we can actually talk to and share things with. You must be HWP and DDF. Yes there will be a test.

The power exchange is simple. Sire is the boss of everybody. I am the boss of my boy. I have not set my sights on being the boss of the new girl and would only consider it if that was something that she REALLY wanted.

Our hard limits are what my friends jokingly refer to as the 4c's
NO critters, children, corpses, or crap.
Everything else can be negotiated.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact us here.