Part 1

True: A few weeks ago I was approached by a girl while sitting on a train eating some sandwiches. She, moving away from her mates. sat opposite me, and asked "can I sit with you?"
It all seemed friendly but she was really taking the mickey. "Where are you going?" "Would you marry me?" "I think you are handsome" "Do you think I'm pretty?".

She and her friends giggled as they departed the train, whereupon she and her friends climbed over railings to avoid paying for tickets. This little bitch annoyed me, but I had uses in mind for her.

Let me describe her to you, a teenage girl with brown hair, a slender, yet curvaceous figure, wearing trousers and a sweater. Green eyes, a wide-ish face, and smooth lips and skin. Very pretty and very fuckable. So she does have a use to me, you see?

Fantasy: The mind is a wonderful thing...

She encounters me again, this time alone, and tries her same little performance, but this time she is in for a surprise. I've been observing her patterns for a few weeks now and know when she is on the train. I'm preapred for this idiotic little cunt to cross my path a second time.
"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asks.
"Turn around and let me see."
She does so, smirking.
"Your ass is of good quality" I reply, she is taken aback by my bluntness.
I grab the waist of her trousers and pull her onto my lap, sitting her upon my crotch.
She squirms a little buut then tries to play the joker saying "Okay I'll sit on your lap".
"You feel that bulge against your ass?"
"Yeah, it's your cock...haha!"
"Still trying to be cocky, little girl?" I grip her and push her down on my bulge, which presses between her bum-cheeks.
"I think you need to learn some manners, we need to find a use for that mouth, hmmm?"
"Fuck off! Let me go!" She begins to shout, but I take a ball-gag out of my bag and stuff it into her mouth, fastening it into place.
"Ffuuughh!!! leeehmiguhhh!"
That's better. Now, I trap her wrists and pull them behind her back, she is not strong enough to break free, and the cuffs go on. She's struggling now, eyes wide.
She's not looking so pleased with herself now, helpless as I manhandle her. She may be a thick, arrogant little bitch but her body is impressive, a fantastic slice of fuckmeat, to be sure.
I unbutton thhe front of her trousers and slide my hand into her crotch, pulling her panties up roughly so they dig into her cunt lips. Her anguished reaction is hilarious for me, not so much for her. Her pussy is dry but nice and smooth. Let's wetten her, shall we?
I take out a small bullet vibe and tuck it into her tight white panties. It fits inside snugly, firnly lodged in, as I switch it on.
"A girl's pussy can easily be controlled", I whisper in her ear. She grunts into her gag and struggles, but her hips shake in a sensual rythm that is umistakable. "Would I marry you? No way, you're nothing more than fuckmeat to me. When I impale you on my cock you will learn respect little girl, I will make you my bitch."
The vibe eats away at her self control, slwoly stripping her of her dignity. Naively, she believes she can stop the vibe from overwhelming her, but the pleasure will crush her more effectively than any whip.
"You teased my cock...now I'm teasing your cunt." She whimpers into her gag. "Wetting yourself now...soiling your panties like a dirty whore." I chide her as I breath down her slender neck, groping her boobs.

"Nipples erect...my goodness you are already soaking wet, what a slut. For goodness sake, can't you control your cunt?"
"Fuuughfffuggghah!"
"You know what, your cunt is honest, I'll give it that. You know what it's saying, little bitch?" I whisper into her ear.
"Fuck her."
The vibe tormented her, making her pussy throb, and sure enough she began grinding on my cock. The look on her face was priceless; wide-eyed, with a big red gag silencing her mouth, a look of anguished humiliation that was truly a joy to behold, as the throbbing in her crotch stripped her of dignity.
By the time I finished with her, she would have no dignity left. I was just getting started, after all.