Glad you like it. This girl was very mischievous and naughty so she deserves it, wouldn't you agree?

Part 2
Gone is the confident, smart-alec manner of this cute little bitch, replaced by anxious squirming on my lap, unable to speak through the humiliating ball-gag in her pretty mouth, her hips trying not to hump on my now hard cock, which was separated from her ass by my trousers and boxer shorts. The vibrator, nestled into her panties, was decimating her will, as its relentless buzzing between her open thighs played havoc with this mishievous, naughty little bitch. Her clit throbbed, tormenting her, shattering her self-control. She was now regretting crrossing with me, the joke was now very much on her.
The train had stopped at the terminus in Shoeburyness, and it would be at least another 20 minutes before the next journey, and no one was around to disturb me and my little toy. Anyhow, if someone did enter, I would leave her in her current state as onboard entertainment for the incoming passengers.
I felt her crotch and noticed its wetness, even the crotch of her trousers was showing the dampness of her cunt. I lifted her waist and settled her on my lap so my cock pushed between her ass-cheeks.
"Have you ever been fucked up the ass, little bitch?"
She shook her head no, frantically.
Groaning into her gag, struggling to not grind on my cock, for her need for cock was now inflamed, she made a desperate, pathetic attempt to escape, trying to fling herself forward only to have her head pushed against the seat in front while I spanked her rather delightful bum. She certainly had redeeming qualities. Smug, selfish, too clever for her own good, and an annoying, obnoxious brat, but her body was very pleasing, with nice curves in the right places and three holes available for use. Certainly, her mouth had much more interesting uses than the verbal diorhea she spouted.
"Are you enjoying this?" I asked.
She shook her head "No".
"Fucking hilarious", I retorted, "your tight little cunt is soaking wet, and a girl's cunt never lies. Its your body I want, not your stupid little mind."
She protested furiously, but all that came out was "uuuffuughduughmmmaaaasullluuugh!"
"Why, that's the most intelligent thing you've ever said", I taunted her.
She grunted but that was followed by a gagged moan as the vibe assaulted her tortured clit.
High heeled foot-steps approached us as the little bitch moaned andbegan to hump involuntarily...