Part 3
As the girl writhes and squirms on my lap, drool beginning to seep from her bright red ball-gag, as she struggled to maintain what little remianed of her dignity, I remind her of her bratty, smart-ass behaviour.
"Teasing me, taunting me...mocking me...showing me no respect. Well, you're now being treated with all the respect you deserve, little girl. None." I slapped her ass hard with that, making her jump.
"Not so clever, now, are you? I think that little brain of yours is heading south..."I reach down to the girl's crotch, finding it soaking and sodden, "that's it, let your cunt do the thinking...little whore".
Moaning and groaning into her gag, she had no smart-ass comeback, no sly ridicule, only helpless, tortured arousal. Her friends were not here to help her, indeed the thought occurred to me that they might laugh at her. Now that would be fun. Her male friends would likely enjoy fucking her for their own amusement, probably why they hung out for her, in the hopes of stuffing her tight pussy.
But her pussy was now mine, not theirs, as I squeezed her nipples and enjoyed the agony written on her face, the buzzing between her open thighs reducing her to a wet messy fuck toy.
The high-heeled footsteps drew close and I looked down the train aisle. The woman was around 30, tall, with a busty chest and sun glasses, wearing a smart trousered suit, very businesslike but also sensual. She exuded alpha female authority. She strided towards me and my little bitch-toy. She stood, looking a little bemused and curious.
Then she smiled broadly, the ball-gagged slut's reflection visible in her sunglasses.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She said, leaning toward the girl and gripping her chin. The girl's eyes widened as the woman looked into her eyes with cruel menace.
"Hi, nice to see you", I said, welcoming this classy, smart woman.
She smiled warmly at me, "this little bitch stole my rail card last week". The woman slapped the girl's ball-gagged face. "I was thinking of calling the police or the rail company...but you've come up with something so much more fitting for this stupid little cunt." The woman slapped her again.
"She steal from you, too?"
"No, but she disrespected me and mocked me." The woman glowered down at the helpless girl.
"What a little bitch! Well done for taking her down several hundred pegs, I'm liking your work", she said, reaching her hand out to shake mine. We shook hands while the little bitch squirmed and groaned, trapped in her humiliation and now facing two tormentors.
She sat next to me and reached her hand down between the teen girl's thighs. "Wet like a fucking whore, isn't she?"
"You gonna fuck her?" She asked.
"Yeah, of course, going to slam my big hard cock in her and put her in her place."
"Mmmhffhuuughhhh!" was all the teen could add to our conversation as we chatted.
"Excellent", said the woman, a sly smile crossing her face, "that's how these bitches should be dealt with". She grabbed the girl by her hair and pushed her head down toward her crotch. "Look how wet you are, you little cockteasing cunt!" She raised the girl's head again and slapped her once more for good measure.
I pulled her head back harshly, making her tits stick out, and ordered her to spread her legs wider. She did so, desperate not to antagonise her two enemies.
The woman raised her hand and slapped the girl's crotch hard, making the girl yelp into her gag.
"I've got a car parked very nearby...shall we take this dumb cunt and punish her more...thoroughly?" She smiled at me wickedly, and we looked into each others eyes, united in our desire to destroy this little bitch.
I grinned, "Yes", I said.
The girl was less enthusiastic, eyes wide and pleading for mercy, "pleffffeesuuummuuufuuugh!"
We both slapped her simultaneously, "Who asked you, bitch?" we said in unison.
"Great minds think alike", I remarked and we both laughed. Then, we lifted the girl off the seat and led her out of the train, hands bound, ball-gag in her mouth, to the car park. The staff member behind the tickets desk glanced but did not notice.
Hauling the little bitch into the backseat of the car, I got in with her, while the woman drove us to her place. She moaned and whimpered into her gag as I fingered her soaking fuckhole.