In the the back seat of the car, I twist my fingers inside my teenage fuck toy's tight pussy, the slurping and oiling noises combining with her muffled groans to form a symphony of humiliation.
The vibe buzzes her clit mercielessly, its soft hum belies its relentless cruelty. The girl's eyes are as wide as her spread legs, as she squirms in my grip, struggling yet totally helpless, in the hands of not one, but two captors.
"I've got some equipment perfect for dealing with this little brat", the woman announces as she drives us to her residence. The woman grinned as she looked in the mirror, observing the girl getting violated by my skilled fingers. "I'm so looking forward to seeing this little cow get fucked. When she sauntered off with my railcard she even stuck her tongue out at me as she ran off...little bitch!"
Upon hearing that, I shove my finger up the girl's love-hole harshly, making her squeal into her gag.
"Well", I reply, as I hitch up our slut's top and squeeze and pinch her nipples, "she's going to learn to respect me and you in a deep and profound way, she's going to be my bitch, my pet." I pinch her nipples hard as I finish my sentence, "isn't that right, my little cunt?"
She nods her head frantically, hoping I will stop pinching her erect, yet delicate nipples with my firm fingers, which are coated in her copious pussy juices. She's learning some manners at long last, but not enough to save her from her nemesis.
We arrive at the woman's place; its a smart looking house in the placcid region of Great Wakering. Promptly, the girl's pants are hitched up in the interests of our discretion (certainly not hers). The kind of place one can easily take a ball-gagged brat out of a car and haul her indoors with little risk of being seen.
Of course, the teenage fuckmeat looks around frantically as I lead her to the door, hoping, praying that someone will save her from the utter humiliation and depravity that awaits her. There is no such salvation, and would anyone want to save her anyway? The little mare would get little sympathy from anyone.
The woman opens the door, "by the way, my name is Sara", she informs me, "Gary", I reply.
As the door closes behind us, Sara grabs the girl. I let her have my bitch, after all, what's a fuck toy between friends?
Sara drags the girl over to a drawer and bends her over, her domination is effortless. Raising her hand, she smacks the girl's ass hard, one, two, three, all the way up to ten times.
The once smug and self-assured teenager is reduced to a squealing little girl, hining into her ball-gag.
"Such a stupid little girl...but, Gary, check out this bottom! I can't wait to see you fuck this little moaner till she begs for mercy." I smiled and enjoy the sight of the wonderful, smooth, tight ass displayed for me. My cock hardens.
"Ever had your cunt touched by a woman, little whore?" Sara pulled the girl's hair hard, making her cry into her gag.
She shook her head "no", to which Sara responded by yanking the girl's pants down, and gripping the girl's crotch and squeezing it tight. The girl yelped into her gag squirming desperately.
Sara then raised the girl upright again and pushed her towards me.
"This is going to be such a fun night", I say to Sara, then grabbing the girl and pulling her to me, I ask her,"what is your name?"
"Emuuurawfffhuf!"
"What?" I mock her inability to speak through the gag.
"Emuuuraaaawfffhufff!"
"Maybe we should give this nameless brat a name befitting her?" I suggest.