I'm tired of getting into a discussion and being accused of derailing the thread, of ignoring the topic. So I want to start this new thread, where anyone can say anything either for or against any religion, agnosticism or atheism, or anything which even tangentially applies. Basically a free-for-all (within the guidelines of the Library Forum, of course.)

I'm going to respond to some comments made in another thread, just to redirect it here so we can leave that thread to its original topic.

Quote Originally Posted by denuseri View Post
LMAO
It's not the aethiests that are nessesarally so flawed Thorne, but the idea of aethism itself.
Tell me which gods you DON'T believe in, denuseri. Do you believe in Zeus? Jupiter? Thor? How about Kali? Maybe Venus? Aphrodite? Or shall we go back to Baal, Jehovah, Yahweh? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Do you accept all of these gods as real, along with all the thousands of gods which have ever been invented?

Unless you can accept every god ever dreamed up, major or minor, in every religion, as being real then I cannot understand how you can say atheism is flawed simply because it rejects all of them. So explain to me how not believing in polka dotted unicorns is flawed.