Quote Originally Posted by SilverrMist View Post
i am a own and collar submissive to my Daddy. i have been with Him for almost two years. W/we are getting married this Sept 17th. There is a little bit about me.

Now, the purpose of this thread is that lately i have been curious about polying. Daddy and i have played with women over the years and W/we love the company of another woman in O/our bed. With this being said, poly have crossed my mind alot. Daddy have thought about it as well but He said it will be totally up to me if W/we decide to go ahead with it. i will always be His number 1.

Is there A/anyone out there W/who have experienced this poly relationship?
If so, could Y/you please tell me the good things and the bad things about it. Or Y/you experiences in this.
What kind of suggestion would Y/you give?

my biggest fear is that i do not want to lose my Daddy to another woman. Also it would be very hard for me if my Daddy have a lone time with this other woman. Is that normal? Maybe i am not cut out for a poly relationship but still is very interested in what O/others have to say, T/their oppinions, experiences, and etc.
Thank Y/you in advance for taking Y/your time to reply to this thread.
Good day
We're a Poly household, never intended such, but here we are.
Things in our home work because it's Clear-Cut that I am the one who was First, I'm the 'Boss' ahead of Brianna and Lhana. That said, things also work because of the dynamic between myself and Brianna and Lhana, they're like my younger sisters in many ways.
In short, be VERY careful who it is you two choose to bring into your household, there must be compatibility on a Natural and not forced level or it could all self-destruct.
That said, we're taking in two more, who it turns out learned about us in a somewhat convoluted manner via a good friend in the lifestyle, thus they have been Vetted by him and again by Husband.
Also, all our cats like them, especially Georgina--and she's not one to trust easily not quickly and trusts rarely.

So, Be Discriminating, and be Careful...take time, and be thorough. Interview them a few times, and always look at the little details because in relationships little things can become major issues.
I hope this helps and I wish you and your Daddy all the best!!