Well, I guess the most important part is in the title, but the ad would be meaningless if I didn't go on to say more.

I'm a total newbie to BDSM - I was attracted to it a few months ago, and I've been researching since. I joined the site yesterday, I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes, so to speak. I'm a keen learner, and I won't know what it's like until I try it - I could find it's not the thing for me, but I hope I find that I like it and want to continue.

A few things that I'm interested in trying are CBT, Ball Busting, Bondage/Genital Bondage, Orgasm Control, Spanking.
But I'm open to anything else as long as it doesn't draw blood, or involve scat.

I'm looking to start this online, but I'm based in the UK and if all goes well then I'd be interested to take it further.

My only preferences would be that you are 35 or under, and willing to take things slowly to begin with. I will do my best, and no less than that, to do whatever it is you like.

I have a webcam that I can use, although I would like to start things off purely text based, and go one step at a time.

I look forward to hearing any replies,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it!

Ash