The day had been absoilutly perfect ,the weather just right ,the wedding had gone off with out a hitch .
I was married to my Italion prince .He was the mand who swept me off my feet and had been a perfect gentlman all through our courtship,we even had my fathers blessing and now it was time to to change out of my wedding dress.The wedding had taken place at my parents house in the huge lawn .
The time had flown from my first meeting with Anthony ,it had been at my fathers house.I had just moved back home ,having finished a very strict year at a prep school and now having to decide what to do . I was introduced to Tony that night at dinner and fell under his spell immediatly .He was charming ,whitty and the perfect gentlman .
Tony was a business associate of my father or at least thats what I thought at the time ,it came out later that dad actualy worked for the consoritum that tonys family controlled It was at my fathers urging that I went out with Tony ,which in its self was a little strange as he hadnt ever done that before.
Through the six months that we dated before setting a date for the wedding ,Tony had only held my hand and kissed me good night .I had made a vow a few years earlier that I would remain a virgin untill I was married and was happy I had done so with Tony being such a gentlman .
My cousin Meg ,who was also my maid of honour and my best friend where in one of the upstairs rooms ,she was helping change.Meg had always been a bit on the wild side,when we were together at college she would sneak out to date boys ,then come back and tell me how great the sex was .I dint approve of course but she was always so upbeat and happy I couldnt stay angry with her.
I was down to my under wear when the door opened that joined the 2 rooms .Tony steped through ,I gave a little shreak and tried to cover up Meg hooted with laughter .your his wife dummy she snorted ,he's allowed to see you like this .
Tony smiled all the while staring at me standing in my bra panties and nylons and garter .Meg will you leave us along for a few minutes he asked.Meg with a huge grin on her face scooted out.Tony stood in front of me then slowly traced his fingers down the side of my face ,down to my breasts then to my tummy .I drew in breath ,it was the first time a man had ever touched me ,the first time one had seen me in my underwear.I stood transfixed.
His hands went to my shoulders,pushing me down ,I had no choice but sink to my knees.to my horror he unzipped his pants ,reached in and took out his penis .I had seen pictures of naked men but none with a penis as big as this ,it hung half way to his knees and was a thick around as my wrist .
He held my head as he took it in his hand and rubbed it across my lips .I tried to pull away but he held my firmly .Open your mouth his now raspy voice commanded.I was to flabergasted to do anything but what he ordered.His penis streched my mouth to its widest extent and as he continude to keep my head frimly in his grasp he forced it in and down my throat ,causing me to gag .
Listen to me Laura.when ever I want I expect you service me like this with no exceptions He pulled out and went back to his room .Meg burst through the door laughing ,shouting you gave your first blow job and you didnt even have to swallow,and wow what a cock on the guy ,Id love to have him do me .I was still to shocked to say anything.was this the same Tony who had only kissed me before ,was this the wayItalion men expected thier wives to act .I changed in a daze and went to meet my husband and leavinf for our new home in Italy.