Thank you both very much!

@scarlet
I agree I'm not into all of those, but at least now i have a general idea of what to look into.

For me, I'm unsure of whether I really want to be a fetishist or if I would rather get married and have a romantic relationship. I have fantasies in both and I'm not sure which one to choose. In addition, of course, to the safety concerns related to this type of play and lifestyle, I worry a little bit.

Certainly and one of the things I want to work out before I take a slavegirl is how to communicate clearly and how to allow her to communicate back.

@brwneydgrl

Haha! I'm pretty sure I don't have any latex fetishes for the moment, but there's always the possibility of exploring it...maybe. I've a lot of thoughts on what I want out of any slavegirl I might accept into my harem I just need to figure out all the rules first...but I'm rambling off topic.

I have considered looking into fetish clubs before, but I am not sure if there is much in the way of fetishes in my area. I do live in an unusually liberal town for the central states, but I do not know if we have any of that kind of thing here.

Do you think there might be anything in Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL, or Louisville KY? Those are the three nearest large cities for me.