Just to clarify one thing I think may have confused you guys on.

My mum is the type of person who says to you "[person] is gay, isn't that gross" or I'll show her a photograph of a girl and she'll flip and go on this rant about girls flaunting herself all over the internet. Which is kind of stupid-funny because the girl in the photograph is wearing clothes, and not small ones either, in fact the image was called "Boa_Nike_Ad" so I'm assuming that whomever posted it up on the place I got it from had cropped it off of a larger image. In any case, never-mind the fact she flipped out before I had the opportunity to make the point I was trying to make by showing her the image, that is: Asian women with brown hair a very beautiful.

So if your parents are open minded enough that you feel comfortable discussing your fetishes with them then good for them, but please don't judge me because mine are self-righteous conservatives.

Also I do feel uncomfortable about my sexuality, largely because I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm trying to decide, but I don't know.

In any case thanks for bringing up your concern. I appreciate it.