I've been quite hesitant on posting a personal ad up on this site since I joined, and have not yet. I'm not quite sure why, other than I feel as if it's almost.....rude....to do such. Why I feel that way I'm still trying to puzzle out, but if curious you can always ask. Hopefully by that time I will understand a bit more.

What am I looking for?
Well, that's a bit of a complex question. You see, I am currently attending college where I live, and wish to finish it before even considering moving anywhere. At the same time, an online relationship just kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth. So you see my issue, I would hope. If not, I beg your indulgence for my long winded wind up to my actual wants.

What I ideally wish in a Dom is an individual who commands respect. There is a difference between demanding it, and commanding it. If you don't know the difference, look at some of history's great leaders. There is also a number of other aspects to a Dom that draw my attention, that being; An acute attention to detail, an individual who can think outside of just sex, someone who I can hold an intelligent conversation with, and on the flip side someone who I can just sit back and play video games with. An individual who is caring, who is kind, and who can be cruel.

I greatly enjoy psychological domination, as well as physical. The idea of being degraded and humiliated by a creative individual is enough to cause me to salivate. I would like to say I enjoy 24/7 TPS, but sadly I need some time to just sit back, and talk to you as two human beings, who presumably are in love with each other.

Which brings me to another point; I am by no means a polyamorous individual. The idea of polyamory makes me unsure of myself. Like, if I'm not good enough, then why even bother with me? I have been burned in the past, cheated on, and emotionally hurt. Things like that tend to color our relationships that we form after they happen. And I cannot get past this particular hang up. So I am also damaged goods, so to speak.

If you're still with me after that revelation, I thank you.

Other things I enjoy are being physically restrained, whipped, flogged.....I enjoy figging, I enjoy ice and candle wax, I enjoy face slapping. I am somewhat of a masochist, but I need to be in a certain head space to enjoy it fully. Which any skilled Dom could easily bring about. Once there, my pain threshold near triples, to the point where I would beg you to continue after the point of leaving marks. And I would be trusting you to realize that the point of leaving marks is definitely the time to stop, even if I say I want it, even if I beg and plead.

I know I am forgetting things. But, if you feel that I am the kind of person you wish to share this wonderful gift with, send me a message, I beg. I would love to speak with you, and actually get to know you.