I have to agree with most of what Siggy said. She may go to a munch or convention with you as a favor or out of curiosity and may even be turned on by some of what she finds there. It doesn't hurt to push her in that direction. But if she is truly vanilla and doesn't find it within herself to accommodate your desires either within or without the bedroom then you have some significant decisions to make. I have known many people who have discovered the joys of this lifestyle and for whatever reason decided to abandon it. Myself included. I have never seen anyone able to escape it forever (myself included.) So either resign yourself to a lifetime of frustration and eventual hard feelings toward your wife if she won't assist you in satisfying your desires.....or find an online sub or slave to fulfill your fantasies with. Ideal? Far from it. Satisfying? Many times yes. Difficult? Absolutely. Frustrating? Yep.

But be aware of this: Your online sub or slave will reflect your perfect fantasy of what you want her to be. Regardless of whether or not you converse by text or vid camera, regardless of how many times you chat either by phone or im. She will become your fantasy and you will become more hopelessly attached to her than you can imagine. When or if you have to end the relationship it will be more painful than anything you could ever conceive. Likely more so than if you were able to meet her in real life; she is your fantasy with none of the little things that might disturb you in real life.

GFL