What are this woman's thoughts on watching your Master Dom you after her session with you?

Both Faerie and Oz have interesting opinions as to your Master's motivations in regard to his request, but I'd be more curious as to her take on it. If (as Faerie suggests) this is a "territory thing," I know as your friend in this situation I personally would be a little put off. I'd be offended that the obvious point of "I am still scarlet's Master" had to be driven home in such a fashion.

If on the other hand it's a matter of sexual revelry, of wanting to be the center of the submissives' attention, that would still feel a little odd to me were I your friend. Play in a public setting is one thing, as would be her asking to watch the two of you - that implies she's interested to begin with. But requesting she watch as part of the deal if it's truly not her thing? That could be awkward. As much as I personally like being dominated, watching it happen to someone else inspires nothing in me short of a mild academic interest. Having two people in the room sharing a deeply sexual and personal experience while the other wonders what's next in her Netflix queue may not be the desired result.

Long story short, talk it out and make sure everyone knows what they're getting into (as much as is possible, anyway). Have fun!