I had no clue where to post this...

I recently found out a very close friend of mine was into BDSM. I have always found her extremely awesome to be around. She's beautiful, smart, has a great smile... and now I know she likes to submit!

In my short time of being His slave, I have never really had a desire to Domme over anyone. And in all honesty, she is the only one that I have a complete desire to Domme. I have expressed this to her and she is very open to the idea. In fact, she welcomes it.

I have talked to my Master about it on several different occasions. The only stipulations be that He gets to watch and Him and I would never switch. I really have no problem with that. He even offered to guide me to be the best Domme I could be for her.

My struggle is that I don't know if I have it in me to Dominate another person. I'm not a switch... I know this. I think I really just want to try it once and above all.... her. Simple as that. I already genuinely love and care about her on a friendship level and I feel that with all the things I've already fantasized about doing to/with her, I should just fulfill the fantasy. Right? Or, is this another one of those things that should just be left as a fantasy? In all reality, I've always wanted a knowledge of all the different areas of BDSM and have shown respect for every possible kink... even if I didn't understand it.

So, any words of advice? And please don't be shy when replying!! I love that people are straight forward in here.