To start, I appreciate the great work here, and I am a big fan of the Library and those dedicated to keeping it great.

I'm afraid I am a complainer rather than a contributor but I really just like reading the stories and not particularly looking for the lifestyle. And I know this isn't the best way to start, but please bear with me.

Usually, updates are pretty consistent but lately they have been a bit all over the place. I can totally appreciate any issues considering time, effort etc., but it would be a huge help to my selfish frustration if you would put a quick heads up that lets us know that the usual update is delayed and when the next update will be. Something like Out of Town, Next Update xx/xx/xx. Heck, Non of your damn business why, but Next Update xx/xx/xx at the top of the stories page would be just as good.

If I have missed this notification in the forums themselves or somewhere else on the page, I apologize, but I still think the location where you have left previous notes at the top of the story page would be helpful for all including you, perhaps.

Again I appreciate everything and long live the Library.

Thanks