There have been many cases about this man, and how he tried to jump and abuse women, just because he was in politics and had money. All those cases were just kept away from justice in France, and I was hoping that this case in the US would allow this pervert to be judged. While I am not saying he is guilty, I have huge doubts about his innocence given his past. One of the cases that was told to "shh" about his actions before was his own wife's goddaughter.

I'm really disgusted when I see people in France being hoping and praying that he could still take part to his political faction's primary election to designate the presidential candidate. *shakes head* People don't give a damn about what the woman may have gone through, should she say the truth, which really makes me sick. DSK is considered - no matter what - like an amazing political man (which honestly depends on one's view of things *sigh*) by so many that I find it baffling, and that many already see him as the savior of France politics although the accusations weren't lifted yet.

I already thought we had hit bottom about morals in France regarding politics, with our current president, but it seems we can still do worse.