Thank you everyone for your responses, opinions, and suggestions. It has helped me a good bit in my thoughts on this.

Nicipac: i apologize for not being a bit more detailed in my initial post but to answer your question, No this is not a situation where the submissive (me) is trying to work this into do on my Master. Anal stimulation is something that has been a part of our play for sometime as far as me licking him there and such at his demand but recently in some open conversations regarding things we were both still interested in/curious over my Owner was comfortable enough to tell me that beyond my finger from time to time any other anal play is something he has never allowed or done but is an idea he is still a curious over and has thought about finding a way to incorporate into our play. i do not know exactly why or where exactly it came from but realized during that talk that the thought of a guy being fucked there (whether by a person or toy) has always just been associated as a submissive act to me. After a lot of thought i came to the idea that i dont think that is exactly true and maybe somewhat of a stereotype if that makes sense. Its something my Master and i have talked a lot about and in truth i am too curious about the prospect of how it could be added into our play and we agreed that it would all depend on how the act was done/brought up that would make it submissive or not. For example like the one idea mentioned above of having me bound/gagged with a cock and him using it/me as he wished to Him and i would not be submissive. I am sure there are varying opinions and beliefs but I just thought it was a neat experience altogether that led to some very interesting thoughts and was curious as to the opinions and thoughts of others too which is why i posed the question as well as seeking out any other interesting and creative ideas on how to add it in play from that angle.

Thank you again for your time everyone