Hello E/everyone,
I am a slave, not a Domme in denial. I have always thought that my servitude is towards the Sir in my life. My Service is private between me and him. Not towards everyone on this site. I have tried to show respect to those who have earned my respect.
For a brief period when i first joined this site, I did dominate a few people. Because they were my friends, people i cared about. I saw their need, and as a submissive act i dominated them.
I was not aroused or stimulated by their submission. It was completely a service to them.
I have put that behind me, 3 years ago. I decided that I wished to focus my energies on being the best submissive/slave i could be since being a switch left me unfulfilled and unhappy.
When i made this decision, i figured they would be a few comments from people who have known me. To this day, i still receive comments such as you are domme in denial. or you should accept your true nature or you would be a wonderful Domme, why don’t you try it.
I have always thought that the Fetish Community was built on acceptance of all kinks, that whatever makes your personal heart, body and mind sing is what is acceptable for you.
: I feel that i should not have to enter chat crawling with eyes lowered, begging all to allow me to enter to be viewed as a slave.
I have dealt with this with a little smile for 3 years. I have declared what i am with a soft voice. I do not think i should have to accept this as part of this community. So please I ask my fellow submissives, please honor my service and accept me as i am.