A few years ago I was into online and I came to realize that real life not only exists but it is everywhere.
For six years I actually thought it was for the lucky. When I would hear of people going to parties and watching demos and watching anything and everything you can dream of in person I thought how lucky and remote and how scary to be there to see that and how frightening to be the person doing that scene with everyone watching. But it is not scary it is fucking amazing! It is thrilling and wonderful.

Now instead of being the person that simply marvelled at what others had, I am the one giving the demos and doing the scenes that others watch and I am going to help you get that too.

My single greatest wish is that you also realize that you too can be part of the bigger picture. If you thought the buck stopped here then think again. There is NO substitute for the real thing! If you want to find out how to be a physical part of your local scene by all means write to me. I simply wish that for those wanting to have the reality of a r/l opportunity or even a complete 24/7 lifestyle that they realize that ANYONE can have it. Anyone at all.

To find out what your local scene is doing in your particular neck of the woods get a free account at
www.fetlife.com and then take that opportunity to go to the munches which are opportunities to get together to meet people just like yourself and then there you will get that invitation to your local dungeon.

I went from dreaming to reality and I will NEVER go back!

~Mistress Fiera~