Hello!

I read this BDSM short story a while ago, only I can't remember the title or the author. However, I vividly remember the plot (it was a relatively short one-shot), and I recall coming across it several times, so I feel somewhat confident that someone may recognize this story.

The story plotline is:

This story is told from the point of view of the rapist (I can't remember if it was in third or first person). Basically, he raped several of the women in the neighborhood, who joined together and asked a Master and his slave to help them obtain revenge - though we don't discover this until the end. The rapist first watches his new neighbors (the Master and his slave) very intensely. He thinks the Master is a "pussy" because he is kind and successful. Throughout the story, we come to see the rapist as being very bitter and hateful towards women, and it's implied that he's very envious of the Master.

He closely watches the Master walk the slave on a leash, whip her, etc. He becomes obsessed with spying on the slave - he watches her eat at her Master's feet, go jogging, and so on. One night, the Master deliberately leaves his house after he ties up his slave on the sofa. The rapist can't resist this opportunity, so he sneaks into the house and rapes the slave. The set up is then revealed, and the women take their revenge by rapin him.

I FEEL like I might've read this as a free short story on either BDSM Library, Pink Flamingo Publications, or freeeroticstoriessite.com. Does anyone recognize this title? Thanks for taking the time to read this.