Greetings, i'm MasterKink, or if you like you may address me as Master K.

I'm looking for an online slave/sub to play with, i am caring but strict Master, and often i care so much that your emotions will affect mine as well, therefore to make our relation work, my mission is to make my slave/sub a happy slave/sub.

My requirements are:
-you must be female over 18+
- any location will do
-looks does not matter, as long as you are devoted
-online relationship where you will obey to my rules and tasks
-must be willing to write n keep journals of tasks given, and occationally to write fantasies of yours to me. the journals will be publically visable(negotiatable). but no private information that may result in danger will be published.
(*in short you must be willing to write)
-have a digital cam at least, webcam preferable, to monitor task given or casual chat. i will occationally be asking you to show proof that you have done or are willing to do your tasks.
-main communication tool through YahooMessenger/ Mail/ Get dare forum
-requires trust in our relationship

My likes are : slave position, spanking, orgasm control, force masturbation, humiliation, pet play, anal play, degrading, light bathroom control, blackmail roleplay, slave contract etc.
(i have lots more, but this are the main kinks, you do not need to like all of them to apply, i will adjust my kinks to fit yours to maximise your pleasure in out relation)

I do not intend to control your whole life, you may live your normal life and i will respect that, but i do require you to report to me regarding our d/s relationship.

None of the elements of our relationship will be used to or to endanger you (or me).

We are here for obvious reasons, but i do appriciate that my future slave/sub and I could share vanila talks too aside from BDSM.

Pease reply to me if you think we are able to take this one step further. * i'm also trying to set up a form for willing slave to reply to my ad. "under construction"

Master K