I was seated at the bar in the Flame Nightclub when I saw you walk in .It was the first time I had noticed you and by the way you where looking around in the near darkness it looked like it was the first time for you .Right off I noticed your nice rack and ass ,your short skirt riding up as you sat on a bar stool ,your breasts filling out the sweater very nicely ,looking like you where ready to run .I knew I looked I hot in my leather skirt ,low cut top reveling a lot of cleavige and wasted no time in getting to the seat next to you.
Hi your new here I started with the pickup line .you nodded I suppose not being able to find your tongue ,to new at all this .Well welcome ,Im sure you'll like it here ,do you dance? I toke your arm and led you to the floor ,a slow number was playing ,you came willingly into my arms .looking at all the other women in close embrace .I let my hand slide down your back untill it rested on that lovely ass ,you didnt seem to mind when I cupped a cheek ,in fact you pressed yourself against me ,our breasts pushing at each others ,uumm it felt good .I think I have myself a hot little number ,I wonder how she will take to being domminated ,she seemed very submissive and I had already made big plans for us .