Not sure if this is were i would post this besides my Blog, but here i go.....

Hi all!

As most already now, i am very new to the BDSM lifestyle. I am a 21(almost 22) year old woman, and am just now exploring my sexual desires. Through a very good friend, i have met(online) someone that is willing to Mentor me, guide me through the ups and down of being a Sub. I am very eager and willing, but i am starting a new job, moving into a new place, and we live in different time zones, so we are always either missing each other, or being forced to postpone our lessons. I hate the thought that i am disappointing someone, and find that i am always apologizing for something, even when i know in my heart i am trying as hard as i can to please.

Is this even worth the time? I am very close to my friend that introduced me to Sir, and i dont want to hurt anyone. I have sent a message to Sir, explaining my circumstances, and asking; graciously and humbly, that we hold off on the lessons till i am in a better place.....but would that even work?

I am very open to advise and opinions. Please voice your comments, for this is something that is very much troubling me, and i dont not know what to do anymore.

Thank you,
~Virgin4You2~