Although I have been reading BDSM-type stories for a long time, I am new to actually trying to live my fantasies. My master/lover is very experienced and very patient. My question, and I would love to hear from tops and bottoms (or whatever words you prefer for yourselves) is this: when does sharing fantasies become topping (or trying to) from bottom. He and I have a long distance relationship, so I have a lot of time to myself to imagine/fantasize/dream about what he/we will do next. He has already pushed my limits on pain--I took way more than I ever thought I could, without using, or needing, my safe words. But is telling him my full fantasy, from start to finish, too pushy?
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I did not see this topic, and I haven't yet been able to read everything on the site. (I have a little one, so I can only hit this site when I am sure she won't be around. She's only 8----NOT involved in any way, except knowing Mom has a boyfriend, so please don't think I am trying to violate the age rules.)
Thank you to any who take the time to reply, as I can really use the advice.