Alright, I'm tired of pussy footing around, this is what I want and I am going to go get it. I want a dominant man in my life to be here for me. To protect me, care for me, fuck my brains out, and do goodness knows what else with me. I want that, I need that, I crave that. I am so freaking uptight all the time, I am always in control, I take life so seriously, so I want someone who can tell me enough. I want someone to help me find that solace, find the space where everything is ok because you know what is best, what I want or need, and how to get me there. I am stubborn, I am a little brash, I have a quick temper and I almost never think before I speak. Could you deal with that? Punish me please ;-), now that is the thing you will have a hard time getting me to say, but goodness I want it. I want it so badly. Would you help me? In real life?
I am young, not yet 21, but I am smart, I am going to college, a well known university for my major, and I love it, it is something I will continue. I love animals, I own quite a few, but by no way resemble the crazy cat lady... in fact... I don't like cats. I am 5' and love guys that are too tall for me to kiss even on my tip toes... but I am not vain, and I am not shallow. I take good care of myself, I ride horses and remain fit, but I am prone to illness. I have a habit of never taking the medication prescribed and allowing things to get out f hand...so the emergency room definitely knows me for my strep throat that gets out of hand. Anyway, if you are a dominant male looking to find a spry young lady that really does want to keep you happy, and needs you to keep an eye out for her, than let me know. But I'm not looking for any of the games, I'm looking for real. This is what I want, and I'm going to go get it.