Quite respectfully, and with His permission, i am posing this question to subs for myself and Doms for Him. Please forgive me if you see it twice =).
Ok so Sir readily admits Himself that this is a problem especially to our D/s dynamic. He is quick to anger and frustration, of which i am seldom (but sometimes) the cause. The problem lies in the fact that once some admittedly minor thing upsets Him, He becomes imposable to please. No matter how on point anything i do is, from that moment on He CANT let it be good enough. He nearly steps away from His role as my Dom, but can't let me back off from being His sub (says in those moments it would piss Him off more). This impossibility and the unfairness of the situation to me is POISON for us. He doesn't know how to change it (though he readily admits its unreasonable and unfair if he's calm when we discuss this) and I don't know how to not let it wound me so. Please keep in mind if answering we have children and it wouldn't always be appropriate to deal with in context at the moment. All help SOOOOOO appreciated by both of us...