Making love to my whores pussy was for me divine. after all the evil id done to her,,,,,,,,,,,,,she could easily have escaped or even smothered me in my sleep....yet Laura remained. when I awoke she was mumbling something to herself about protecting me? what the fuck?
I feel wave after wave of her intense orgasms....using my fingers and my tongue ever lighter ..the harder she came. each time.
I greedily lap at her juices and lightly start to kiss her inner thighs as I finger fuck her hard................she finally bucks so hard it startles me.then I remember, we have to get out of here. I had ike make her disappear but cant afford to pay him...all at once it hits me.....
"Oh my god , Laura!!!! ,,,,,we've got to get out of here and fast............thru her cracked lip she croaks, " what are you taling about?" so I tell her of the hit man I screwed over and how she is a non person now.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.................."what do you mean im a non person ?" she screams"..mad as fuck and scred shitless i cold cock her and break out the chloroform again (lol) and force the soaked rag onto her face.........i dont have time for this shit.
getting the huge steamer trunk from the closet i manage with difficulty to place Laura in it I grab all the toys and all the shit i can and start throwing it into my mini van...............I use a dolly to move the trunk in and slam the door closed. Oh now im pissed,,,,,,,,,,im gonna get fucking killed cause of this whore...........a tear and and angry FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! roar out of me as we head for my cabin high in the mountains.
we will be safe there.............once there i have to make sure,dam sure........that Laura is mine.
How will I make her prove it i think to myself.
Evil thoughs fill me as I drive away.........