Hello All,
<WARNING, this post may and will be graphic in nature, if descriptions of sexual acts would bother you, please do not read further>[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]
Please allow me to introduce myself. i am username 51ut4u, yes you can read the numbers as letters....or as i seem to be finding out more about myself, sissy bitch-pantied servant. i am pretty new to the site and recently received a request from a Gentleman (my new Master) to consider serving him on line and completing scenieros that He would develope for me. Well, how could i say no to an offer like that? Afterall, one of my greatest desires is to please people by humiliating myself for them and hopefully amusing them at the same time. My Master agreed to let me post this blog to allow others to share in my torments and humiliations.

My Master seems to be a thoughtful and caring dominant. Nothing pleases me more than carrying out any desire or request that he has of me. He seems very fair and so far has only had to punish me once for failure to do as he requested. My Master has commanded me to wear women's clothing and torment myself while i either engage him in PMs or post to this blog. At Master's command, i am sitting here typing this wearing a set of pink panties and bra. i have 1 clothespin on each nipple and 5 on my man-clit.

My goal for this posting is to share my humiliation with each of you. i truely hope that you will enjoy reading about my torments. If anyone should have any comments, suggestions, or requests please feel free to contact me. i will share anything posted with my Master and request his permission to participate in anything asked of me.

One action that seems to excite me more than anything else is photography of myself. You can find pictures of my torments on my profile page, in the gallery titled "For my assignment." i welcome (and hope) everyone will follow my story and development as a sissy bitch-pantied servant. Please bare in mind that these postings will usually be graphic in nature. It is not my intention to offend anyone, if i do please accept my humble apology. So far i have completed one of my Master's sceneiros, and enjoyed it greatly. i shall post about that very soon.

Please stay tuned...and enjoy the journey,
the sissy bitch-pantied servant