So, I am currently in my first BDSM relationship ever. If you look above my pic, you'll see with who and I am, or was, very proud of that fact, but I'm getting a little freaked out. We talked for about a week or two on this site before she asked for my email. When she asked for it, I gave it to her and we began chatting that way. We talked for a couple more weeks and were like that until about a week and a half ago, maybe two weeks, when I asked if it was going to go anywhere. She asked me if I wanted it to and I said yes. So I became her sub. A couple days after that, she asked if I would like to be her slave. Even after she warned me that this wouldn't be something I could walk away from and told me that it would be drastically different than being her sub, I accepted. I was elated, I still am. She gave me a set of rules and things I have to abide by and I am very happy with the whole situation.

She tells me that, as a slave, I have no rights at all, and that she owns me and everything I have completely.
Also, I'm a lesbian and a virgin and she's told me that I'm not allowed to perpetuate either one of those.

Here's where it gets weird for me. Around the first week of November, about a month after I'd given her my email, I got a random email from some guy, just asking 'what's up?'. I had replied back wondering who he was and never got a response. The day before yesterday, she told me that he is a close friend of hers and that I was to submit to him like I do her. This upset be greatly (I'm a lesbian, which she knew), but I did it because she told me to. What weirds me out about all of this is that:

1. From the get go, she's seen pics of me, but I've never so much as seen her face.
2. Hers and this other guys email addresses are almost just alike.
3. I've never given random guys my email and it's not posted anywhere on this site, so where would he have gotten it?
4. He emailed me after I'd given my email to her.
5. She has told me to stop asking about seeing a pic of her (I've been kind of annoying about it). She says I'll see a pic of her when I earn it.

I would just like to get some opinions on this, because I don't know if I'm just being stupid or what and I would like to know if this kind of stuff is normal... most of it I'm fine with, but in regards to the guy, I can't help but think that maybe 'she' is a he using two email addresses to set me up. I know that sounds insane and I have no idea why anyone would do that, so, is it just me? I admit, I tend to have an active imagination. Am I just imagining this connection?

I don't want to confront her unneccessarily and ruin it... so.. any advice? Am I just being paranoid?