Hello,

I really am not the one that should be talking about this, but I feel compelled to share what has recently happen in my life involving a new member here. We all come here for different reason, and to have some fun with getting to know each other, share some laughs, and our desires. But on a serious note we also need to be aware that not everyone is of a pure heart. Some are predators who could be lurking in our shadows, and in this environment they could easily hide.

I started chatting and e-mailing a sub that I met here. She let me know her yahoo account, so we could chat. I contacted her and we started talking, she learned a little me and my life as I did about her. We shared e-mails with a few photos and learn about our desires. After we chatted I went back to look at her photos she gave to me, and yes to fantasies. It was a real rush, but that is when I notice something she did not intend for me to see. My e-mail account is linked to my facebook account. Both accounts are made up to keep my identity safe. But hers started to show a photo of her with her two small children. I did not pursue to look up her fb account it just pop up as a possible friend.

After I noticed this I contacted her at once and told her about what I found. She started to wig-out and rightly so. After we talk some more I feel that she trusts the fact that I would not do anything to harm her or her way of life.

I only share this so that all might take the precaution needed to enjoy your time here and set up your accounts so that when playing online with people you do not know have no idea on who you are.

Jerry

PS.

I did get her permission to post this was her reply

"I think this would be okay to post, very tastefully written. Thank you. Maybe you can save someone else the embarrassment I feel."