If you don't think they exist then they don't for you .
Just because someone's reality is different that others doesn't say that they are not in touch with reality . They reality is different . Maybe they are not in touch with yours which makes it ok cause let's face it they are not you . Science has been proving and declining a lot of stuff someday someone discovers these things doesn't exist the next day he declines it cause he's seen it and now believes in it . Yet another person rises up and say he has gone crazy....
Ofcourse I'm not saying that is a bad thing . I'm just saying that sometimes you need to believe in what you feel is true . Science can not prove God but millions of people still believe in it and they bring 1001 reasons that he exist .
Out of the body experiences are real . Even if it's in the room it's still out of your body . Seeing things before they happen is real you and I both have been in a situation where we thought that we have been in it before .
Ofcourse I'm not trying to prove anything here .... This is my personal opinion . Maybe you are right and all this is just a dream or hallucination . Then again maybe not.