Power exchange is the apogee of arousal within the BDSM realm for me.. The pleasure of the exchange of power has to be complete, unadulterated, and either clearly consistent with the wishes of all parties or, for those truly adept, attained through begging, foreknowledge of what it is that gets the submissive(s) dripping, crawling, offering up all that they are and will ever be for the honor of serving... not to say that the arrangement must be a 24/7 type, or nothing..

But for those of us adept in the realm of TPE, there is nothing ..NOTHING more arousing than feeling the wetness creeping down my inner thighs, slippery beyond what I'd thought possible without being touched, leaking like a cracked bottle of Astroglide, all at the prospect of being permitted to suck cock; the only one I am desperate for.. but when I'm in this state, there is nothing I could refuse..

TPE takes over my mind, and especially my body.. All I want is to go further into his depravity.. I wait patiently, thankful for the bits and pieces I am blessed to endure..