First of all, I have always found Ozme to be gracious, charming, even chivalrous in pretty much any situation, including me being a litle bratty with him myself. He kindly accepted my public and private apologies. He even threatened/teased me with mention of a spanking-and I know he has read those posts. And, yes you do give good advice, or at least something for me to think about.

Second, Austeres, didn't really help there--my hubby still rides tech support on the subs, which scares the hell out of me. I know you didn't mean anything by it, just saying not helpful.

Third, legitimate gripes. If you are mature enough to make the decision to let someone tie you up or to take the responsibility for tieing up someone else, you should be mature enough to spell . Or at least try. No, Torq, this is not an attack on the OP, just the way I feel. I have a hard time with anyone who doesn't at least try to use good grammar-it's one of my quirks. Ozme, you are right, she does not give enough info for you to really answer--the best I can get out of what she said is either that she read 1 post that showed you dealing with someone being bratty, or she totally mistook your firmness to mean that you are making the brat behave. I have always found your partners to be willing, even eager to to what you order-at most a moment of fear slows their response, but that is not bratty and you don't treat it that way. I for one, would love to see the post she read that gave her the idea, then send her to my favorite of your threads-you know the one.