Hi,

I'm new in the D/S scene, tho I use "new" as a relative term. I've known for almost as long as I've been having sex that I'm the submissive one. However, this really only seems to apply to the bedroom. In my everyday life I'm pretty dominant, but when it comes to closed doors I prefer to take off the dominant mantle and throw on the submissive one. My problem tho is this: I've only recently begun to explore how deep this submissive side runs, and what exactly I enjoy doing or having done to me. My boyfriend is also into at least some of the same things I am (he's a beginning Dom). How do I go about broaching the subject of the more kinky things I'd like to try? As we sit, we enjoy playing with rope, cuffs, vibrators, etc. He enjoys spanking me, pinning me down, some mild choking, and making me beg him to stop when I've had enough, and not just in reference to the spankings. I'm interested in exploring many other things I've seen and read on here and other places around the web, particularly earning a collar, but I'm not entirely sure how to bring them up without sounding like he isn't doing a good job already. Any advice on how to begin the conversation would be greatly appreciated.

Shar