This is nothing new really, the only thing new about it is the fact that it is still being carried out. However, now it is done in a little more humane way. While over in the Province we found many people like that as young as 15 boys and girls. They had been knee capped, and for all you people that don’t know anything about knee capping? I will inform you. The victim is taken to a farm or building and gagged. Then a hole is drilled into his/her knee cap with an electric drill. After the IRA had their sick fun, and it was the IRA and not the RAAD, they would dump the person on the streets of Belfast. Selective punishment, I also remember that they shot a orphan Catholic boy that was 10 years old that was backward and could hardly speak...the reason....he delivered the papers to an army unit....it was our unit. Sick, Sick, Sick.

The IRA dealt in drugs and as MMI stated it was their main source of money after the Irish Americans donations. The problem was that those drugs were being dealt with in the UK, and USA along with most of the continent. Yes the USA where they were receiving most of their war chest, the IRA hold only loyalty to themselves. They were Catholics and Ireland must be kept clean of anything the Pope thought was against the will of God. Killing was ok, because if you look back at history the Pope used to go to battle with the army’s and advocated violence.

Summing up, I can honestly say that all Paramilitary units in Northern Ireland both sides of the conflict are now in it for their own gain. There is no war to fight and they are now just vigilantes with disgusting habits. They are not fit to walk on the same streets or Earth as the rest of the human population.

Be well IAN 2411