We settled in ,it was clear that we would share the bedroom ,I guess I knew that it would be that way but it was a little unsetling none the less .I had never been in relastionship with another woman nor a man ,I had played around with another girl ,but had never even been to bed with her ,we where both experimenting ,trying to find ourselves so to speak ,kissing fondling each other .Yhe truth be known I would have gone further but she always stopped it before got to the next step ,she wanted to meet a guy and live a *normal* life with kids and the white picket fence ,the whole nine yards ,so she aways held back and I was to afraid to find anybody else .So there I was the ice queen as I had over heard a couple of guys dicussing their dates with me .can't even feel her tits one had told the other ,yeah I know she thinks that slit between her legs is meant for just pissing through .
I had'nt even masturabted as I had always been told it was wrong to touch ones self even tho i had sroked my vag abd it felt so good ,but had never climaxed.So here I was a 22 year old virgin ,never having had the experience of making love to another person.
Make your self at home hun ,you gave me kiss ,just touching my lips with yours.Take that dresser ,and we do have sepratet bath rooms ,it makes life so much simpler ,wow tow bathrooms for the bedroom alone It was then I noticed a couple of magazines on the dresser .On the cover was a picture of a woman tied to across of some sort ,she was naked and being whipped .The other had a female with clamps on her nipples ,she was bent over and being sodomised by another woman who had a penis strapped to her .It almost took my breath away ,I had harboured secret thoughts of this very thing ,I had come across a book in the school library that had been titled Lesbian Sadism A Study in The Erotic.
I had secretly paged thru it several times ,every time it brought that wetness between my legs ,I turned the pages forgetting about you untill yor arms surronded me ,cupping my breasts .
I yelped ,much to your ammusment ,You like looking at that eh ,you thumbs twaeking my now rock hard nipples.\my breathing was shallow ,as you kissed my neck ,this was what I had always wanted ,yes yes ,this was what had been missing in my life ,to be held by another person ,another woman ,to be caressed ,you hands slide under my topmy bra was unhooked ,your hands felt so good on my bare skin ,your fingers tightening on my nipples sending waves of pleasure thru me ,tightening ,they became painful,I moaned wanting more the pain turning to pleasure ,a sharp gasp as you applied more preasure ,rocking my world ,oh how i wanted more pain ,Icouldnt under stand it but I needed more ,you sensed it digging you sharp nails in .
It was hen that I felt hunger in my loins,you knew it to ,pulling away ,nnoooo I begged dont stop .A chuckle ,you have to earn the right to cum my little pain slut ,with a final hard twist ,you'll get to cum slut but on my terms not yours ,now finish un packing .