I am gonna start off by telling you that I am honest and up front all the time. I rather make you cry from my honesty then make you cry from a lie while losing your trust. Trust is very important to me. I don't like to be lied to nor do I do any lying. Though I do know how to be tactful, So no one gets their feelings hurt. I am a Dominant Gentlemen. I know what I like and what I want. I am a Former Marine, So I know how to take charge and control the situation.

I am new to the whole Master/Dom thing, but I learn quickly. I consider myself to be quite creativity due to the fact I know what I like and want. I have a list in my profile, but there are plenty of others things I am into. If you are interested and we have a connection, You will find out what really gets me going. I am not shy about the things I want and I hope you can come out of your shell if you are the shy type. Lastly, Age is just a number, but pictures are important to me. I am a visual person and that is the only main requirement. The rest we can talk about because I know its not all about me being happy. The lifestyle is suppose to be fun and enjoyable for both.