You Pissy you are indeed my beloved friend and lover.
the other night i got my old clover clamps out of my nitestand. ive had them for years and cant stand them for more than maybe 30seconds. my nipples barley fit in them and they hurt like fuck.
I would put my homemade wrist restraints on you and have you kneel at my feet and watch nice and close me masturbatting.....might even let you have a small taste........well you would get to clean me after squirting im your face ...all while wearing my evil clover clamps.
Now spanking your pussy would be a prodution. especially the 1st time.....im sure your pussy is beautiful and very needy!!
For that you would need to be properly tied..on your back, legs to your shoulders ass at the bottom edge of the bed........I have a thin small leather slapper, kinda like a paint stir stick with a 8'' leather tassle.....hurts like hell. I'd use this to work over your pouty pussy lips.
Perhaps moving on to clothes pins and duct tape to spread your prettty lips for a more intimate slapping spree.............you of course have to pee badl during the session.
Dam you, im wet now and im gonna go play with my pulsating shower head and post this on ramblings.
Here's to you my beloved!