Letter to Pissy:
We just got home and settled......FUCK..we pretty much had to camp and the end of a 25 dam mile long gravel road because NONE of the goddam state parks are open yet..........but it was cool...one of my straight friends from work came and we just drank beer all day and kicked it.
K served up some fabulous camp grub as usual..we were of course under the trees but it was fucking 80 in the sun even tho we were right next to 2 big ass moutains that have snow on the top.......i spend the majority of the day staring at, of all things , the pit toilet shack.........was kinda funny...."why dont you turn around Lisa and stare at the mountains?"
lol there were so many hot and not so hot sluts in and out of the stinky shit house.............lol.........i though of laying on the floor and just letteing a few of them use me as a pee toilet lol.......when i finally did turn and look at the mountains I was like WOW theyre gorgeous.........Madge asked me isnt that a much nicer view than that stupid outhouse Lisa?..............Well yes............but Ive grown rather fond of it by now, and had to turn and look back at it longingly every 10 minutes..................go figure!
Then just like in chat when we all were asked out most embarassing moments...when it came to my turn I hesitated and nervously turned to check the outhouse and Madge and K just looked at each other and laughed and in unison said........NEVER MIND lisa.
cant imagine why...