My sub here asked me if i'd really do any of this stuff to her in r/l (lol)
Here's my reply
Im very domme in r/l darling and have tied up almost every girl i have ever been with, except the rare one nighter.........all my bedrooms ive had a big ass eye bolt in the ceiling beam. a trip to the hardware store and my stud finder!!!! lol
I have anlke and wrist straps that buckle that i made. the have heavy D rings that are reinforced with metal strips ans steel screws...........only the wrists ones are REAL strong............it would easliy hold 200 lbs!
if you agreed , id bind your tits with 3 pieces of rope(im good at it lol), gag you with my plastic golf ball with holes in it so youd drool on your self and id whip you not to hard with my english crop
i also have a paddle i confiscated from K, thick heavy leather with black fur on on side,,,,,,,,,,,,,it snaps REAL good......of cource id clamp your nipples. i habe scats of them.....from super tame plastic foo foo ones to the real deal evil serrated electrical ones. oh i have clover clamps too but they hurt like fuck
im not into the pain per sec but drama...rougher and more verbally demeaning, your on your toes and probably plugged
a vibe wedged with your panties way up in your pussy and blindfolded, id slap you on the face, not too hard unless you responded well to it.....and thats what kinda determines my plan, is how well you respond...i do like to wait till you have to pee badly before youre tied like that..thats how i did K at the end lol but because of the wedgy she couldnt pee...........once i fed her beer afeter beer for an hour and had to release her cause her arms hurt...............anyway, ater im slapping you and spinning you around and finger banging you i get you right to where your cumming real good and cut you down with a knife and push you to the bed,
i may or may not untie your ankles..............and have at you as hard as i can with my strapon!!!!!!!!
them when thorughly melted i leave you in the dark and close the door.
i pop back in to make sure, they you she is still breathing............sometiime i put panties in before the ball gag never pee soaked thats a no no GRRRRRRRRR
then i MAY untie you a bit and remove the gags so you she they can pleasure me!!!!!
so ya.i kinda know what to do LMAO