Oh the UPS driver is here! I must wake Pissy Pussy.......dashing into our bed chamber i rouse the ever lazy Laura.......
Wake up you mangy whore ourn packages are here.......'but Mistress I'.......
Attitude aready whore? get the fuck up....she started to groan and sass me, so I grabbed her ankle to drag her off the bed....twas then I realized her wrists were still cuffed the the headboard hook from the night before.........silly me.
Uncuffing my beloved Pissy she squeeled how she needed to pee...........
'FUCK NO....throw a robe on and bring in those 2 big boxes on the porch whore.......I snapped her hard on the ass with the tassle of my faveorite 3' crop
Watcheer her scamper to the front door reminded my how out of hand my Pissy had gotten lately.....I guess I can only blame my poor management sytle..........Anyway
As Pissy dragged the 2 heavy boxes in she asked me where I wanted them.......er.......down staires in the basement my darling slut. .Yes Mistress.......what's in them?
Theyre a couple new toys Pissy! I heard her grumble something about mean bitch or some such crap , but let it go..........
Joining Pissy in the dank basement I had her open box boxes.....but contained the lastes in Auto fuck machines........2 brand spanking new wonders!
Go clean yourself up Pissy...shower and do your usual enema and you may even pee!!
Thank you Mistress............So I set about assembling them which was pretty simple as they were mostly ready to use.........I read the directions and put batteries in the remotes....and filled the small tanks with lube solution......
As I turned tjhere stodd my Pissy Pussy..........i knew right then and there why i put up with her shit.........she was a striking woman with a fabulous body and a bteer pain slut one could never find!
Come pissy............on your knees face on the ground and get that ass up there!!!
I quickly had a heavy collar buckled and locked around her neck and attached to the floor stud. I lightly kicked her legs further apart and secured her ankles and knees to the floor hooks too..her hands i placed flat on the floor over her head and secured in a similar fashion.
There nice and secure.........it sure helps to have a nicely equiped dungeon!
I lined up the first machines extendable arm to Pissys sweet pussy and slid it in a bit...........turning it on i was amazed at how quiet it was.........I adjusted the length and speed of the stroke of the large ribbed knobby dildo..............I pressed
'twist'.and lo and behold ! a nice long stroke and a twisting motion.......about every 20 seconds a small amount of lube squirted onto the dildo.........with the tank I read that one this machine would work for up to 12 hours.......
I know what you're thinking....you should be ashamed (well maybe not) after all , how evil do you think I am?
I saw pissy was already squirming and enjoying our new toy a bit too much so I hit 'off'......I lioned up the second machine for her and slid the even larger dildo into her puckering asshole and spit on it to prime the pump as it were.......With the 2nd remote i set the stroke to its longest and the speed to exquisetly slow and with maximum twist............I set the 1st one to 'random speed but kept the stroke and twist to full.........turning them both on had an instant effect on my beloved Pissy Pussy............within 1 minute she had already reced an orgasm ans squirted.
about then the phone rang.........
"Oh Hi Madge.......omg yes its good to hear from you too........wait darling let me go upstairs and get on the other phone........."
I bid Pissy a brief farewell and trotted up the wet steps.....almost as an after thought i shut of the basemnet light..........Pissy seems to prefer darkness.
I grabbed the cordless phone and started jabbering to my old friend and grabbed a bottle of Muscato and a galss and sat on the couch.......we talked for hours of old times and new times.......somewhere along the long phone call I popped a Xanax.
Next thing i knew I awoke on the couch with drool alll over my pillow.........my head hurt to as I glanced at thr clock....
Oh shit! it was 4AM................omg Pissy!!!!
Poor pissy has been down the 16 hours now........
Oh no!!!!
Slowely i walked the the basement door and turned on the light..........Pisy are you okay............only silence
Oh no!