From a Mistress to sub chat with my beloved Pissy Pussy:
....................in fact from this moment forward you are an ANAL whore.
Tis true you are a fabulous cock sucker.............as attested to by all the guys in the room whose cocks i have forced you to suck.........
and you are definately an accomplished pain slut.......
your pussy is also legendary........as much from giving and recieving everything from a loving tongue to a cruel wire whip.
However my beloved Pissy Pussy, I feel that as your MIstress I have failed you as far as your little pink ring goes.
A new era begins Pissy, come with me please........I lead my beloved Laura Fuckstick down to my Gyno table in our damp basement laying her on the table, and securely tying her limbs......I shave her and rub her well with Betadine....
Hush Pissy this is for your own good I remind her...........as my dear readers know by now, my darling Pissy is a vocal slut but I have learned to take her screams as a sign of her adoration and love for her darling Mistress
I'm pretty sure she knows what I have in mind as the small syringe of lidocaine starts to poke into her pussy lips to numb her........
Her eyes blaze in horror as she sees the small but evil curved needle and the long strand of permanent suture dangling below it.........The first poke of the needle cause such and intense scream, I think I came instanly......perhaps I should have waited a few moments for the lidocaine to kick in.........silly me......to cut to the chase as it were. I expertly sewed her Pussy shut.
From now on my beloved Pissy Pussy is to be an anal slut. She will ONLY orgasm thru anal play.
Further....since most of my darling readers know I own her...please feel freee to help me help her.............by using her for your anal needs!!!
All are welcome.
This being said I flip Pissy on her back and re-tie her to our gyno table and bring over our auto fuck machine..........extending the movable arm up high and level with Pissys sweet shithole...............selecting the nice 14'' knobby and spitting on her asshole i get it started in her new pussy and star up the machine..............But Mistress she whines...........
But me no buts whore ................this shall become a regular part of your day from now on.........I left her and walked up stares and shut off the light.
Selecting a nice bottle of wine....and wouldn't ya know it.....the phone rang.
I settled in for a nice long chat.
Pissys screams faded into my tidy little buzz and into my slumber
A new era begins...