(My slut is tied spread eagled and ball gagged and hung from my ceiling hook

"Sick Bitch?! now that hurts my feelings pissy pussy, but it did make me giggle watching you try to talk with the ball gag in, you mostly just spewed drool down your chest!!!!! hehehehehe, i started to slap your inner thighs, over and over, slap slap slap slap slap slap, making them nice and red....your belly too.........the bells on the Talon chains ringing merrily away at each slap..................oh my you do look uncomfy..........gee ive been a negilent host, ive forgotten your asshole, I know how much it crazes attention......lubing up my hand i rub and presses a finger into your shithole.........then 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,then in minutes i have my whole slender hand up to the wrist into you............the bells!!! oh how I love the sound of bells..............merrily twisting and pulling my hand,,,,,,in and out in and out........all to the music of the bells.............. i see a trickle of girl goo running down your reddened thigh............oh Laura you are such a nasty whore i squeel,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i adore how you can orgasm thru simple anal........oh my, i bet you have to pee by now..is that what you,ve been trying to say thru the ball gag.............oh this is so delicious!!!!